Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 not receiving voicemails

My Iphone 11 has stopped receiving voicemails since the latest update. i have to manually restart my phone every few hours and reset my network settings 2-3 times a day to try and obtain voicemails. I generally will receive several the following day. Is this a known issue? I have been operating like this for almost two weeks.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 3:33 PM

jessicaeaves wrote:

My Iphone 11 has stopped receiving voicemails since the latest update. i have to manually restart my phone every few hours and reset my network settings 2-3 times a day to try and obtain voicemails. I generally will receive several the following day. Is this a known issue? I have been operating like this for almost two weeks.

You should definitely contact your cell phone provider and let them know, voicemail is their feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2020 3:33 PM in response to jessicaeaves

jessicaeaves wrote:

You should definitely contact your cell phone provider and let them know, voicemail is their feature.

Iphone 11 not receiving voicemails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.