Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 attempted to update last night and it is not able to connect with my carrier’s (Verizon) signal. It says ‘Searching’

My iPhone 7 attempted to update last night and it is not able to connect with my carrier’s (Verizon) signal. It says ‘Searching’. Any suggestions?

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 4:10 PM

Hello Apple7issues,

We're happy to help you with your iPhone 7 not connecting to your carrier. If you're seeing "Searching" or No Service", you can find the steps to help with this issue here:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see a message that the cellular update failed, follow the guidance provided here:

If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart

Should this trouble persist, get in touch with Apple Support for further assistance:

Get Support

We hope this helps you.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2020 4:10 PM in response to Apple7issues

Hello Apple7issues,

We're happy to help you with your iPhone 7 not connecting to your carrier. If you're seeing "Searching" or No Service", you can find the steps to help with this issue here:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see a message that the cellular update failed, follow the guidance provided here:

If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart

Should this trouble persist, get in touch with Apple Support for further assistance:

Get Support

We hope this helps you.

Cheers!

My iPhone 7 attempted to update last night and it is not able to connect with my carrier’s (Verizon) signal. It says ‘Searching’

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.