Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finder View Action Button

I have Big Sur installed on my iMac and MacBook Pro. Why are the View Action Buttons different?

See screen captures

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 9:30 AM

I don't have an answer for your different Big Sur platform UI discrepancies unless it is somehow detecting Desktop and laptop screen dimensions/resolution and basing icon provisioning on that factor. My 2014 MacBook Air running Big Sur has the second UI example that you have shown. And until my M1 mini gets here, I don't have a desktop Mac capable of running Big Sur.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2020 9:30 AM in response to pjglad

I don't have an answer for your different Big Sur platform UI discrepancies unless it is somehow detecting Desktop and laptop screen dimensions/resolution and basing icon provisioning on that factor. My 2014 MacBook Air running Big Sur has the second UI example that you have shown. And until my M1 mini gets here, I don't have a desktop Mac capable of running Big Sur.

Finder View Action Button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.