Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi not connecting

The wifi on my phones is not working when I got home yesterday (personal phone iPhone 8 & work phone iPhone 7)

However my iPad is connected to the wifi fine and has not moved location from my home (whereas I had my phones with me at work).

I’ve tried switching off my phones and restarting but still can’t connect. I have also selected “forget this network” and re-entered the password to my wifi but still not working.

I have not switched the modem off and on as I don’t want to lose wifi connection from my iPad which I still have and there are no issues with.

Any tips for how to get my iphones connected to my wifi at home?

Thanks

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 7:52 PM

Hello there MarySmith55,

Thanks for reaching out about your iPhones and your Wi-Fi network. We'd like to see how we can help get your issue resolved.

Please verify you tried all the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you still have issues, please provide what versions of iOS do you currently have running on your devices? Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Also, do you have this issue with other Wi-Fi networks?

We look forward to your response and getting this issue resolved for you.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2020 7:52 PM in response to MarySmith55

Hello there MarySmith55,

Thanks for reaching out about your iPhones and your Wi-Fi network. We'd like to see how we can help get your issue resolved.

Please verify you tried all the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you still have issues, please provide what versions of iOS do you currently have running on your devices? Find the software version on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Also, do you have this issue with other Wi-Fi networks?

We look forward to your response and getting this issue resolved for you.

Cheers.

Wifi not connecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.