Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Big Sur inbox shortcut.

All,

Big Sur Mac Mail shows 'All Inboxes' by default, but in Catalina I had a drop down shortcut in the toolbar that allowed me to choose which individual account inbox (or any mailbox for that matter) is showing. Handy for quickly checking personal emails, and then switching back to work emails for example.

Has that now gone? Can find it anywhere. I know you can switch inboxes/mailboxes in the sidebar, but the shortcut was much handier.

Thanks.

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 5:42 AM

3 replies

Nov 20, 2020 5:47 AM in response to Milliner

Milliner wrote:

All,

Big Sur Mac Mail shows 'All Inboxes' by default, but in Catalina I had a drop down shortcut in the toolbar that allowed me to choose which individual account inbox (or any mailbox for that matter) is showing. Handy for quickly checking personal emails, and then switching back to work emails for example.

Has that now gone? Can find it anywhere. I know you can switch inboxes/mailboxes in the sidebar, but the shortcut was much handier.

Thanks.

You can hover your mouse over the categories look for the +

or

Control click and add

How to create or delete mailboxes

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Big Sur inbox shortcut.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.