Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

T-Mobile plan pop up

T-Mobile estimated is popping up every minute. It is already on the phone. T-Mobile says it’s Apple, Apple says it the carrier. I’m deleting my plan how do I clear the pop up?

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 2:07 PM

26 replies

Nov 22, 2020 9:05 AM in response to Davinhd

try

• Go to Settings > Cellular.
  • Tap the eSIM label you want to erase.
  • Tap Remove Cellular Plan.

Not sure how you can “try” an eSIM.

Was it a free trial? did you cancel the subscription before end of trial?

Whatever the circumstances it is T-mobile who will have to stop the nags if the above does not work. Apple cannot invent a T-mobile contract

Nov 22, 2020 9:23 AM in response to LD150

I didnt try it. I have both services. Sim card in the phone is att. Got an esim from T-Mobile sent to the phone via eid and the problems started.

tmobile has reversed the esim back to the card and i still have this settings notification.

tmobile tech admitted they are under trained and done understand esim.

Nov 22, 2020 9:33 AM in response to LD150

I have done this. With a senior adviser sharing my screen.

i didnt try the esim on any trail. Iphone has one sim card slot. That is occupied by att. Esim is offered by carriers. I contacted tmobile converted my sim card number to a esim number. It was attached via eid. It became problematic and i converted the esim number off the phone back to the previous sim card number from tmobile.

deleted all tmobile cellar plans. My bars are no longer split but i still get a setting notification that wants to add a plan that is not valid. Tmobile cant figure this out.

Nov 22, 2020 9:53 AM in response to Davinhd

I know this much about TMo; once they cancel a physical sim card, it can't be reused, it is permanently disabled and you must get a new sim card for that account. So they couldn't transfer the number back to the old sim card.

This may be part of the problem, your esim is still active (the techs admit they don't know much about esims). Call TMo support and escalate the problem.

Nov 22, 2020 9:59 AM in response to Davinhd

Settings, General, Reset, Reset all settings

If that doesn’t fix it

Back up the phone

Settings, General, Reset,

[correction] Erase all content and settings

Set up as new with your normal AppleID.

See if it stops.

If it does then Restore from backup

All along you have omitted to say what you see, what you have tried, what T-Mobile have tried, your purchase history, it has been hard work.

You talk about T-mobile but your phone says AT&T (are they the same)

One thing is for sure it is T-mobile’s problem to fix if a full wipe does not work

Nov 22, 2020 10:37 AM in response to LD150

Im working on a restore.

this isnt any trickry or scam. Your jumping to a conclusion or questions the screen shots only makes you sound like your here to give me a hard time and i have no time for that.

sim card is att

i can put two sim card in one phone. I dont want two phones.

called T-Mobile to make my sim card a esim. It was added on 11/13. After that notification in setting populates. Plan is ready to be added. Although BOTH plans were currently on the phone, active and working fine. This secondary “plan” kept a notification. Adding that secondary plan to clear it in setting the code wasnt valid. Notification came back next minute. Tmobile took the old sim card number put my profile and plan put it back on the sim card. Esim/plan was deleted. The notification remains. Tech support(tmobile) sees the problem but when esclated to network, mainframe and digit teams they see no issue and close it out. Yet the issue remains. If you want my ticket numbers ill give them to you.

Nov 22, 2020 12:20 PM in response to LD150

Somehow, your iPhone imei is associated with that tmo account. If you managed to delete the esim off the phone, it has to be at tmo's end. Have you put the tmo physical sim card in another phone? As soon as you do, that phone's imei should associate with the tmo account and take the iphone off.

If it doesn't, do it manually through your tmo account. I just swapped phones and numbers this week online when I got my new iPhone 12.

I'm just throwing ideas out here, so foregive me if you've tried all that.

T-Mobile plan pop up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.