Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X stuck in Apple logo

I have an iPhone X that I bought from someone else , everything was good until it change to apple logo and it stayed like that , I went to a store they put it on a computer they say everything was going to be deleted then I said it’s fine but I guess it didn’t work when he plug it in ? I just wanna know if this is fixable please and why this happen

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 7:13 PM

Do not let the battery drain out. That is one of the worse things you can do to the battery. If the device fell into the toilet, then it could be permanently damaged, that is why it wouldn't work for the other technician. Make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store to have it examined. They will explain your options.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2020 7:13 PM in response to Mercedes0000

Do not let the battery drain out. That is one of the worse things you can do to the battery. If the device fell into the toilet, then it could be permanently damaged, that is why it wouldn't work for the other technician. Make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store to have it examined. They will explain your options.

Nov 20, 2020 6:14 PM in response to Mercedes0000

can you contact the seller if yes tell him to remove the phone from his icloud if not already done, then get the phone in dfu mode by connecting it to a pc or mac using lightning cable and press the volume up down and keep holding the power button until it pops up on your itunes on pc or mac and then select the restore option, this would only work if there is no hardware problem and if the person who sold you the phone has not removed his icloud lock the the phone will ask for his login.

iPhone X stuck in Apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.