Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 pro max low light problem

Does anyone had this problem when shoot a photo at night have a line purple like my me?

is it normal?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 10:04 PM

I am having a similar issue but worse. When in Night Mode in the 1x and 2.5x lenses, I have major issues with green lines on the screen and photos. I just got off of a chat with support and they told me it was a known issue and that the engineers are working on a software fix for it. Sheesh.

9 replies

Nov 21, 2020 1:50 PM in response to zahid77

That purple band/line at the bottom left does not appear to be normal. Does it appear on all low light images OR is it there during any lighting conditions? Either way, if it appears at the same spot during all low light situations then have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. You are still under warranty so take advantage of it.

Axel F.

Iphone 12 pro max low light problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.