Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage no phone number.

Hello, I have a problem. I have iPhone 11pro (iOS 14.2) When I insert SIM card to it, there is no phone number in Phone settings-> Phone -> my number. Its empty frame. I Can't change it, or add this number. Well, it affects to iMessage, because it is not working with phone number, just with email... I tried to log out from iMessage / FaceTime on Mac and iPhone, then log in, change Apple ID password, but its not working either.

If I insert different SIM card from different mobile operator, it works great.

Problem is with mobile operator - "Lajt mobile" in Poland.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 1:35 PM

Hello Patrick,

You have already confirmed that the problem is with the mobile operator. Please call them since they provide the service to your iPhone. Tell them that their service is not working for you and have them resolve this issue.

Axel F.

1 reply

iMessage no phone number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.