Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card Application - Sign in Loop

Terrible experience applying for the Apple Card.

I don't have any Apple products at the moment having been using Androids for the last 12 years, & attempting to apply for this card has wasted 7 hours of my day.

After creating an AppleID, I would click the link below to sign in & asked to log in with my AppleID credentials; the next screen asks for a verification code from my phone, I enter it, & then I am then redirected to the log-in screen, again. This loop was never ending. This happened on Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer, Samsung Internet, clearing my cache and cookies didn't work-- nothing. At one point I'd been sent 'too many verification codes, please try the last code or try again later' & the last code was "invalid" so I "tried again later"

https://www.apple.com/apple-card/

Tweeting @AppleSupport didn't help either, they never responded. After calling and being swapped to 2 departments, they finally sent me to ApplePay & they explained that I needed to have an Apple device to apply for the card & could use a friends or set an appointment at an Apple store.

Super frustrating experience when you don't have any Apple products and are trying to get into the ecosystem. This needs to be documented SOMEWHERE so others don't waste their time, like me.

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 5:56 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Card Application - Sign in Loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.