Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Big Sur Caused Issues on my Mac

The past 2 apple updates have caused some pretty annoying issues with both of my Mac computers. The latest update to Big Sur has caused my screen to be filled with HP error messages. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall my HP Printer drivers however the drivers will not open on this computer. They just bounce and bounce and bounce. Uninstalling the printer has not kept the pop ups from coming. I have refused to update my other Mac until this issue is resolved. With as big as Apple and HP are you would think they would communicate and get their ducks in a row before launching updates that will cause these issues. Does anyone know how I can fix this??? I have an HP 6700. Thank you

Mac Pro

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 6:33 AM

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-6700-premium-e-all-in-one-printer-series-h711/4322971

You need to select the Big Sur driver to install.

If you have other printers connected, be sure all their drivers are Big Sur compatible too.

Similar questions

2 replies

Big Sur Caused Issues on my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.