Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Library in Apple Music

Subscribed to Apple Music to play My Library with Sonos. Library appears to work fine on iPhone. Apple Music and My Library appear under Sonos App, but some songs/playlists are greyed out or partially work. Get msg "...cannot connect...", then some songs play after delay but can't play others. Now get error msg"code 802". Cannot find Music library in iCloud?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 8:03 AM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2020 10:28 AM in response to PaulD_

Hi PaulD_,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re having trouble with Apple Music and Sonos. We’re happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

Does your Apple Music library work as expected outside if trying to play with the Sonos app? 

If so, refer to Sonos support: Play music stored on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch | Sonos

Should you have the same issue playing those songs from your iPhone, let us know and we’ll go from there.

Take care.

My Library in Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.