Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get push notification on all of the subfolder in office 365 exchange mail setup in the apple mail app?

I have created multiple rules in my Exchage email account and I do not get push notification in the mail app. I have add the new mailbox folders by selecting each individual subfolder and the email do go in but i do not get a audible or vibration notification when received mail app in the phone.

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 3:03 PM

Hello MarBasa,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues receiving notifications from your Mail. We will be happy to assist.

Are you receiving any notifications from Mail at all? If not, let's double check the settings by using this article: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you are and this is still not working, try this:

1. Go to Mail > look for and click edit in the top right > and 'Add Mailbox'
  2. Select the sub-folders in your mailbox you want to receive the push notifications for, and select 'Done'
  3. Go to Settings > Mail > Notifications
  4. Look for " Favorite Mailboxes"
  5. Open 'Favorite Mailboxes' and configure your preferences for mail notifications.
  6. After you finish you should now be able to receive notifications for those sub-folders based on the notification preferences you set in Favorite Mailboxes

Let us know if this helps. Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2020 3:03 PM in response to MarBasa

Hello MarBasa,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues receiving notifications from your Mail. We will be happy to assist.

Are you receiving any notifications from Mail at all? If not, let's double check the settings by using this article: Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you are and this is still not working, try this:

1. Go to Mail > look for and click edit in the top right > and 'Add Mailbox'
  2. Select the sub-folders in your mailbox you want to receive the push notifications for, and select 'Done'
  3. Go to Settings > Mail > Notifications
  4. Look for " Favorite Mailboxes"
  5. Open 'Favorite Mailboxes' and configure your preferences for mail notifications.
  6. After you finish you should now be able to receive notifications for those sub-folders based on the notification preferences you set in Favorite Mailboxes

Let us know if this helps. Cheers!

How can I get push notification on all of the subfolder in office 365 exchange mail setup in the apple mail app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.