Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DreamMapper app not working

My DreamMapper app not working after last update on my IPhone 7Plus. I have rebooted both app and phone. I forced power off and still nothing. I unplugged unit nothing. I had my provider reload and nothing. This is a medical device please Help.

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 12:36 PM

Hey there Furbie1Clancy2,

We want to help make sure you're able to use your app as expected. You've done a great job troubleshooting this far. Have you checked for any app updates in the App Store? If so, you can also try reinstalling the app to test.

If you continue to run into complications we would recommend that you reach out to the app developer directly. They'll be best suited to help investigate. Especially since the issue started after updating your iPhone. The article below will help.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Warm regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 12:36 PM in response to Furbie1Clancy2

Hey there Furbie1Clancy2,

We want to help make sure you're able to use your app as expected. You've done a great job troubleshooting this far. Have you checked for any app updates in the App Store? If so, you can also try reinstalling the app to test.

If you continue to run into complications we would recommend that you reach out to the app developer directly. They'll be best suited to help investigate. Especially since the issue started after updating your iPhone. The article below will help.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Warm regards.

DreamMapper app not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.