Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station

What can I do with my Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station if I no longer need it?

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 10:47 AM

If are interested in making a little bit, sell it on Ebay.com. If not, a donation to a local charity would be worth considering as well.

Otherwise, if you have a Best Buy store in your area, they do accept old electronics for recycling if you prefer to go that route. Your local city government might also accept items for recycling.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 10:47 AM in response to JaimeFasco

If are interested in making a little bit, sell it on Ebay.com. If not, a donation to a local charity would be worth considering as well.

Otherwise, if you have a Best Buy store in your area, they do accept old electronics for recycling if you prefer to go that route. Your local city government might also accept items for recycling.

Nov 27, 2020 11:15 AM in response to JaimeFasco

Which model of AirPort Extreme do you have? Is it "tall" shaped like a "tower"......or......is it "flat" shaped, like a small white pizza box with rounded corners?

If it is an older "flat" version, look on the bottom of the device for the model number......usually embedded in the foam pad bse. The model number starts with an "A" followed by four numbers. Post back that info.

Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.