Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need verification code--I installed iOS 14.2 on my iphoneSE--did not get emailed code

I installed iOS 14.2 on my iphoneSE 2 days ago. I did not receive an email from Apple with my verification code (or if Apple sent it, I inadvertently deleted it). How can I get Apple to send (or resend) the verification code. Without it I'm unable to get into my phone. I am desperate, as I need the phone for work.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 6:40 AM

Hello m-i-c-k-i-e,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

Based on what you mentioned, it sounds like you are trying to add a new device to your Apple ID. This can require a verification. An authentication code is usually sent to an alternate device that was already signed in on your account, but if you don't have that, you'll want to follow the additional options here: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication.

Best wishes!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 6:40 AM in response to m-i-c-k-i-e

Hello m-i-c-k-i-e,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

Based on what you mentioned, it sounds like you are trying to add a new device to your Apple ID. This can require a verification. An authentication code is usually sent to an alternate device that was already signed in on your account, but if you don't have that, you'll want to follow the additional options here: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication.

Best wishes!

Need verification code--I installed iOS 14.2 on my iphoneSE--did not get emailed code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.