Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Connection Rejected

I have an iMac from late 2013 with macOS Catalina, and since purchasing new Airpods (about two months ago) they always struggle connecting to my computer. They work perfectly fine with other devices, but rarely connect to my computer without struggle. I've tried resetting their connection (forgetting the device, then reconnecting by holding the button down until flashing white) and it has not worked. In the Bluetooth section of System Preferences, I'll get a notice under my airpods with a caution icon and the message "Connection rejected." Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 11:33 AM

1 reply

Dec 6, 2020 9:03 AM in response to bellaf_08

Hello bellaf_08,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

Based on what you mentioned, you have some trouble with connecting your AirPods. Please take a moment to review: If your AirPods won't connect. This should help get your AirPods working. If not, you may be able to get help where you are when you Contact Apple for support and service.

Best wishes!

Airpods Connection Rejected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.