Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes library artwork

I just opened the Music app on my computer, went to the "songs" section and I couldn't see artworks. All I see is a grey surface with only the titles written in columns and it's very ugly and annoying. How do I bring all back to normal? Take a look:

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 28, 2020 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 9:55 AM

Greetings, Gianpedro2110!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It looks like you have an issue seeing the albums in the Music app on your Mac. We appreciate the screenshot, and based on where you're looking, we recommend clicking on "Album" or "Artist". Those options will allow you to view the album artwork instead of the specific song listings. You can check out this article to Listen to music and more in the Apple Music app for additional information.

Let us know if you continue to have an issue and have a wonderful day!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2020 9:55 AM in response to Gianpedro2110

Greetings, Gianpedro2110!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It looks like you have an issue seeing the albums in the Music app on your Mac. We appreciate the screenshot, and based on where you're looking, we recommend clicking on "Album" or "Artist". Those options will allow you to view the album artwork instead of the specific song listings. You can check out this article to Listen to music and more in the Apple Music app for additional information.

Let us know if you continue to have an issue and have a wonderful day!

itunes library artwork

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.