Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order Tracking issue

I ordered a macbook air (M1) in India with upgraded RAM, I can't track my order through the tracking link provided, It has been more than 3 days since my device has shipped. Has someone experienced anything similar where tracking info is not getting displayed throught he link provided but an error telling that the order doesn't exists appears ? (in India delivery is done through Bluedart)

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 5:39 AM

Hey,

I am facing the same problem so I talked to an Apple executive and got a helpful insight.

Just grab that 11 digit reference number from BlueDart's site and feed it here https://www.dhl.com/in-en/home.html. This is because our orders are probably in international transit right now which is only fulfilled by DHL. Once the shipment reaches India, it will be handed over to BlueDart (subsidiary of DHL) after which we'll be able to track it with the given tracking handle.

However, the information given on this site isn't even remotely descriptive of the current status of my order. Helpful but not so helpful :'(

88 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 5:39 AM in response to __chaos__

Hey,

I am facing the same problem so I talked to an Apple executive and got a helpful insight.

Just grab that 11 digit reference number from BlueDart's site and feed it here https://www.dhl.com/in-en/home.html. This is because our orders are probably in international transit right now which is only fulfilled by DHL. Once the shipment reaches India, it will be handed over to BlueDart (subsidiary of DHL) after which we'll be able to track it with the given tracking handle.

However, the information given on this site isn't even remotely descriptive of the current status of my order. Helpful but not so helpful :'(

Feb 19, 2021 2:59 AM in response to __chaos__

Yes same here. My order for Macbook (M1) with upgraded memory has been shipped on 17th Feb according to Apple email. However it’s can’t be tracked on Bluedart.

As someone suggested here and because of upgraded memory item has been shipped from outside India. So for international shipping I tried to check the status on DHL site with the reference number appeared on Bluedart. And i can see it’s yet not reached Mumbai.

Nov 29, 2020 9:51 PM in response to __chaos__

Same with me, tracking info does not show anything. It is because Apple has just created the shipping label and ready to ship the package, but the package has not yet been received by BlueDart. We should be seeing the tracking update pretty soon in the next few days. My delivery date is Saturday 5th Dec, I am pretty sure it will reach by then or even before that.

Dec 29, 2020 9:50 AM in response to __chaos__

Hi! I am Radheshyam from India. I also ordered a macbook air M1 recently and I went through this experience. But I was able to track the shipment within 10 hours of it being shipped. This issue is seen when BlueDart has not received your package. But again, it doesn't last for 3-4 days, just like you said. I recommend talking to BlueDart support team and Apple customer care service regarding this if you continue to face this issue.

Feb 13, 2021 4:56 AM in response to __chaos__

Similar issue and this post has helped me realize that I am not the only one. Learning from this post and for others' benefit- tried calling Apple customer care and they updated that the delivery to DHL hasn't yet been made, tried my luck with Bluedart and they mentioned that an order (called preshipping order number which would also be AWB) has been generated but they haven't received the order for delivery. One thing to commend, both Apple customer care and Bluedart personnel were quite courteous and patient. Btw, still waiting for my M1 (16GB) delivery, I guess that's the cost one has to pay for future proofing.

Apr 13, 2021 1:22 AM in response to Night-Hawk29

Hi, I had a talk with DHL executive yesterday and after tracking my order he said that order had arrived on 11th april in India .From Today (13th April) after 4 pm IST,the order will be available for tracking in Bluedart .Since mine and your order both got shipped on 9th april, you can also expect your order to be available for tracking from today.

Order Tracking issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.