Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

I wanted to download my itunes music to my android phone for use on my radio in my truck. Somehow I ended up with the itunes music app at $9.99 per month and I don't like the way it works needing the internet etc. I would just like to download my songs onto my phone and no longer have the app. What should I do?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 1:38 PM

Hey there Ronaldcharlesharris,

It sounds like you'd like to have your music downloaded to your Android device, and we'd like to share a resource that can help.

Check out how to download music from Apple Music to your Android phone here: Add and download music from Apple Music

Currently the only way to listen to music from iTunes on an Android device is through an Apple Music subscription.

We hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2020 1:38 PM in response to Ronaldcharlesharris

Hey there Ronaldcharlesharris,

It sounds like you'd like to have your music downloaded to your Android device, and we'd like to share a resource that can help.

Check out how to download music from Apple Music to your Android phone here: Add and download music from Apple Music

Currently the only way to listen to music from iTunes on an Android device is through an Apple Music subscription.

We hope this helps.

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.