Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pickup Not Possible-- Apple Southpoint (Abandon MacBook)

Question: Is there anyway to get a new MacBook or get them to own up to their mistake and fix the problem?

I was servicing my mac in Dec 2019 and went on holiday till Feb 2020, and I told the worker there that and she said that she will note it & then got an email, called back and told them I'm stuck in NYC and the phone person said it was ok, and just be back cause of covid. Went to store& it closed, after months of still no contact when they closed down the store, keep calling &still no answer. & advisor on the phone keeps saying they'll called back. No called back. From case # to case # & months after months.....Finally today

Now, finally today. The senior advisor who have finally reached the store (which were closed for months on end since covid) said I've abandon it even though I had called the store worker that I was on holiday then & stuck in another state due to covid and promised that it was okay, and now, they refused to talk to me on the phone with the senior advisor saying that the store refused to refund/or help in anyway, and hang up on me cause they refused to fix the issue or talk further about it, terrible service. (My MacBook that hold tons of my information, photos, loves one who now passed away, old friends, etc are all gone cause someone thought it was just garbage to be abandon and didn't even contact the owner of it except for an email. ) And told me the only solution is to buy their own new MacBook Lol. I'm thinking of changing to PC now. Thanks for your terrible service. Seriously, do not go to this store or apple for me ever again unless you've given them money to buy a MacBook. Apple has def changes. Goodbye Apple

Question: Is there anyway to get a new MacBook or get them to own up to their mistake and fix the problem or get the Store Manager to be look at by another regional Manager cause it seem this has been a problem with this store when I was googling review etc?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 2:01 PM

I suggest you contact Apple using one of these contact options: Contact Apple.

Similar questions

4 replies

Pickup Not Possible-- Apple Southpoint (Abandon MacBook)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.