Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Consistan Hardwear Problems with MacBook Pro

The following Email is supposed to be addressed to a Manager of the Apple Company and I cannot find an appropriate email address where to sent it to, even in the hotline, people could not help me...

Apple is a brand that is always been synonymous of reliability, loyalty, support,

professionality and availability, high quality products, also I would love to

believe that is also a meaning of committed customer service that cares about

the quality that loyal buyers have.

Therefore, in the past 15 years my wife and I have been loyal to Apple’s products rather

consistently, and here you have a summary of what we have been purchasing

during this time:

1 iMac laptop

1 iMac desktop

2 iPads

4 iPods

1 Apple TV

9 iPhones

1 Apple Air pod

3 Apple watches

2 MacBook Pros

(and this, not counting the extra accessories related to these items).

During this time, we never had severe problems with the quality of the items we bought.

With my latest MacBook Pro however things are very different. This purchase seemed to be faulty from

the beginning: It is only two years old and had to be taken to repair 4 times, I repeat: FOUR TIMES and now needing the FITH, for hardware problems, obviously during this process of having to bring the computer back to repair for faulty reasons has caused certainly inconvenience in the meanwhile.

You can surely imagine that with such a high-quality item, as a customer who spends so much

money, would expect more than just a brand or an elegant and stylish look.

The previous MacBook pro (that I am still using with NO problems) had and still has a healthy

life.

The third time I had to come to the Apple store to drop my MacBook Pro for repairs, I have been

told that if any further problems would occur, I would get a new machine: this

did NOT happen when I had to go back for the FOURTH time.

The first two

times was because of a faulty monitor screen (about three months after we

bought it).

The third time was for a hardware problem.

The Fourth time was for a faulty keyboard.

Now the FITH time would be for: still faulty keyboard, after this the following problems

occured speakers and microphone not working properly at all, moreover, somehow

the internet connection fails rather often in places where my other MacBook Pro

has no problems at a distance of no more than 8 meters from the

router.

At this point I am kindly asking for the understanding of my situation, despite not any longer

being covered by a guarantee, that this product had to be changed already long time ago (as stated in the main Apple Store in Munich), I would very much appreciate not to have such troubles again and have a replacement MacBook Pro that would be as reliable as the Brand of Apple have been stabilizing for such a long time.

Surely, you must agree that this is NOT acceptable from the Brand of Apple.

MacBook Pro 15"

Posted on May 5, 2020 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 8:48 AM

Apple is not here. You can provide feedback to Apple here: Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

2 replies

Consistan Hardwear Problems with MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.