Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got new MacBook Pro and got flickering vertical lines

hello i am michael

i just checking as last hope for a mentor to guide me to plag my new MacBook with damaged screen to my second one with a sticky key so i can log in and connect two computers and have normal screen to work with .... i have platy cabals and converters include special Belkin hub coast 550$ and yet not work im stupid .... so i got: have 2 external keyboards- same damage key on the mac will they not work on the external one

i have 2 MacBook pro

force point firewall -1900$ new but not sure i can use it for anything ..... they promise me over the phone they will help ..., but nothing !!! just words no action not only that i paid 55 $ for my usual favorite Belkin screen protector - believe or not this ppl .... they placed 1 $ garbage and when came to ask how the product number is shown different value product and they say they will replace it over 10$ insurance !!! crazy !!! ok, so they replaced Belkin with an older smaller iPhone .... I'm done half die as well .... no fair spending over 43 hours with apple phones emails text

anyone? ill try my best to give my thanks for any help coz my hope for apple is lost and trust i cant but lost i just want to stope

someone can help i have no money ]

was hoping apple will take all my stuff and give me one device

hto simplest solution and purchase consulting I think I just wasted money, as well traveling, and got abused and lied by a store outside of the state name iStore claiming to give apple service qualety and purchasing help: i have some mental challenge and social anxiety so the hungry business person raped and broke my long years' apple trust love compassionate reliable and just awesome company and products that help my life so much - like my second half: hope someone can help and kinda mentored me just so i can manage at the meantime with the simple issue and please welcome to help if like to get this criminals stope do what they do to others - sell me damage wrong product with the late delivery of 55 days - also i canceled but they sent it and say i cant return become i past 21 days return policy?????

thanks for anyone who read and or help

Michael - send my love

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 25, 2021 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 6:24 AM

There's no really anything anyone here can do about a hardware issue. If this is a brand new computer, less than 14 days old, and hasn't been dropped or otherwise damaged, return it and get a new one. If it's older than that, you'll need to make arrangements with Apple to have it evaluated and serviced.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 6:24 AM in response to Magichild

There's no really anything anyone here can do about a hardware issue. If this is a brand new computer, less than 14 days old, and hasn't been dropped or otherwise damaged, return it and get a new one. If it's older than that, you'll need to make arrangements with Apple to have it evaluated and serviced.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Got new MacBook Pro and got flickering vertical lines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.