Repeated Issues and Dissatisfaction with Apple Products

Dear Apple

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction regarding the repeated issues I have experienced with Apple products, specifically the "Macbook Air M1" laptop.

[Explain the issues you faced with the initial purchase and subsequent replacements, emphasizing the recurring problems and the need for returning the products.]

After these experiences, I purchased a "Macbook Air M1" laptop from a different retailer. However, I encountered the same issues as before and decided to return the product once again. Consequently, I opted to upgrade to the "Apple Macbook Pro M2" model, hoping to avoid further complications. Unfortunately, shortly after starting to use the new laptop, I noticed abnormal heating issues and promptly contacted the "Apple Support" team for assistance.

I collaborated with a support representative to conduct several tests on the device, which led to the identification of the PPP001 error. The authorized personnel confirmed that this problem stems from a hardware malfunction. As a customer who chose Apple, a renowned brand, I expected to have a trouble-free experience and superior product quality.

In light of the above, I would like to convey the following requests:

Immediate rectification or replacement of the faulty products with ones that are free of issues.

Fulfillment of the warranty services provided by Apple, including free repairs or replacements when necessary.

Replacement of the current device with an upgraded model, as a means of compensation for the inconveniences faced.

Request for compensation to address the difficulties and time wasted.

I believe that a brand like Apple, known for its commitment to customer satisfaction and loyalty, will take prompt action to resolve this matter and meet my requests.

I kindly request a swift resolution to this issue and a positive response to my demands. Failure to do so may result in my consideration of exercising my consumer rights.

Thank you for your attention and time devoted to this matter. I look forward to receiving a favorable response.

Sincerely,

Enes

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 3:55 PM

enes08 wrote:

Dear Apple
I kindly request a swift resolution to this issue and a positive response to my demands. Failure to do so may result in my consideration of exercising my consumer rights.

You are not talking to Apple here, but to other Apple customers. You need to get in touch with Apple and/or with the retailer who sold you the laptop.

Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2023 3:55 PM in response to enes08

enes08 wrote:

Dear Apple

You are not talking to Apple here, but to other Apple customers. You need to get in touch with Apple and/or with the retailer who sold you the laptop.

Official Apple Support

Repeated Issues and Dissatisfaction with Apple Products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.