Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I get a refund related a purchase that was never shipped to me

I sent $550 via applepay to a party on-line for a play station 5 that was supposed to be shipped to me upon receipt of the funds connected to my apple pay. The party recieved the money but has not shipped the product. Do i have any recourse?

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 2:40 PM

If you are truly referring to Apple Pay you made the payment from a credit card linked to your Apple Pay wallet. Therefore you should contact the card issuer to make a report.

If on the other hand you actually meant Apple Card you should contact Goldman Sachs to report the problem. The AppleCard is managed by MasterCard with all the protections MasterCard offers to card holders.

In either event Apple served as the middleman in the transaction. And refund would have to come from the credit card that was used.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 2:40 PM in response to Crimsomgirl

If you are truly referring to Apple Pay you made the payment from a credit card linked to your Apple Pay wallet. Therefore you should contact the card issuer to make a report.

If on the other hand you actually meant Apple Card you should contact Goldman Sachs to report the problem. The AppleCard is managed by MasterCard with all the protections MasterCard offers to card holders.

In either event Apple served as the middleman in the transaction. And refund would have to come from the credit card that was used.

how can I get a refund related a purchase that was never shipped to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.