Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nothing showing up under title inspector tab

I'm trying to customize the animations of my title, but when I go to the Title Inspector tab under where it says "Published Parameters" there is nothing. (I've clicked show an hide, nothing happened). Not sure how to fix, I've restarting but to no avail.

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 3:22 AM

As the name suggests, Basic Title does not offer much customization.

There is a Custom Title in the Build In/Build Out category that is at the opposite side of the spectrum, as far as published parameters are concerned. You may get lost in so much parameters, though.

There are many built-in titles with different styles and levels of customizability.

Perhaps if you tell us what sort of customization you are after we can give more adequate suggestions.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2020 3:22 AM in response to reyinama

As the name suggests, Basic Title does not offer much customization.

There is a Custom Title in the Build In/Build Out category that is at the opposite side of the spectrum, as far as published parameters are concerned. You may get lost in so much parameters, though.

There are many built-in titles with different styles and levels of customizability.

Perhaps if you tell us what sort of customization you are after we can give more adequate suggestions.

Dec 2, 2020 3:16 AM in response to reyinama

What title is this?

The parameters that you can control in FCP are the ones that were published by the template author in Motion.

When you say "my title", is this something you did yourself in Motion? If so, go back to the title in Motion and Publish the relevant parameters. Resave the title, then in FCP drag to the timeline and adjust (you will have to replace any that were already in the timeline; just drag over and choose Replace from Start).

Nothing showing up under title inspector tab

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.