Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way to get Logic Pro 10.5.1 for mojave from apple?

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 9:52 AM

I had a similar issue recently. I am on Mojave and wanted to update to Logic 10.5.1. I was told by Apple support to:

• Trash the Logic app from the Applications folder (back up, if necessary). No need to empty the Trash either.
  • Reboot your Mac
  • Open App store and go to purchases. I don't know if this made a difference but I signed out then signed back in.
  • Download Logic - Message box will tell you that the latest version requires OS 10.15. Click OK.
  • Another message box tells you that it will download the latest version compatible with your OS. Click OK and begin downloading.

Hope this helps.

Scott

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 9:52 AM in response to Ramusic23

I had a similar issue recently. I am on Mojave and wanted to update to Logic 10.5.1. I was told by Apple support to:

• Trash the Logic app from the Applications folder (back up, if necessary). No need to empty the Trash either.
  • Reboot your Mac
  • Open App store and go to purchases. I don't know if this made a difference but I signed out then signed back in.
  • Download Logic - Message box will tell you that the latest version requires OS 10.15. Click OK.
  • Another message box tells you that it will download the latest version compatible with your OS. Click OK and begin downloading.

Hope this helps.

Scott

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.