Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Watch to vibrate for EVERY notification no matter what state my other Apple devices are in?

It is frustrating because many times I miss notifications that are very important to me because my watch does not vibrate every time I receive a notification. I would like my watch to vibrate EVERY time that I receive notifications on my Apple Watch no matter what the state of my other devices are. I own an iPhone, iPad, Mac mini and MacBook Pro. When I am on my other devices my Watch does not vibrate for notifications. If my Watch is on my wrist I want it to be the only sound/haptic notification and I want it to happen every time I receive a notification. For the other devices I want just the pop ups but not sounds/haptics.

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 6:51 AM

That is not the way the watch works.

See Notifications on your Apple Watch

1 reply

How can I get Watch to vibrate for EVERY notification no matter what state my other Apple devices are in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.