How to get haptic notifications on Apple Watch for shortcuts?

I have shortcuts on my iPhone 15 pro (iOS 17.0.2). They also send notifications. However, my Apple Watch (WatchOS 10.0.1) does not vibrate like it does with other notifications (e.g. iMessage). But the notifications are displayed in the notification center on the Apple Watch.

How can I get a haptic notifications on my Apple Watch when I receive a shortcut notification?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 10

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 2:37 AM

I contacted Apple support as it only affected the notification from the shortcuts app. The employee told me that this cannot be set.

I have submitted feed back via https://www.apple.com/feedback/. If anyone would like the same feature, please submit feedback here as well.

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 16, 2023 8:53 AM in response to lu_mueller

Hello lu_mueller,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. We see you have questions regarding notifications for Shortcuts on your Apple Watch. We have a great user guide for using Shortcuts on Apple Watch. Follow them below and hopefully that will help you find a resolution.

Use shortcuts on Apple Watch - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Oct 16, 2023 12:18 PM in response to lu_mueller

lu_mueller,

Do other notifications affect the haptics of your Apple Watch? If they do, you'll want to reach out to Apple directly for more help with this as they'd be in a better position to look into this further: Get Support

If it does happen with every notification, you'll want to check the notification settings for your Apple Watch: Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Take care.

How to get haptic notifications on Apple Watch for shortcuts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.