Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pages Application

After I installed the Big Sur software update, Pages wont open. Actually, the application opens, but when I try to create a new document, it gives me an error message that reads "pages quit unexpectedly". this happens every time. I moved the application to the trash and reinstalled the application with the same issue. I knew I shouldn't have downloaded the update for OSX so soon...

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 11:53 PM

I am having the same issue, also after updating my system to BigSur. From what I have read on a couple of threads, this seems to be an issue lately. I try launching pages and the app crashes. The timing sucks cause I am on finals and my law school outline was on pages, and I also have a final essay in pages due in two days. Not the best timing for this happening

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2020 11:53 PM in response to livinthedreamoflife

I am having the same issue, also after updating my system to BigSur. From what I have read on a couple of threads, this seems to be an issue lately. I try launching pages and the app crashes. The timing sucks cause I am on finals and my law school outline was on pages, and I also have a final essay in pages due in two days. Not the best timing for this happening

Apple Pages Application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.