Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity app monthly challenges are gone

Hello -

my iPhone 8 is on iOS 14.2 and my watch is on watchOS 7.1. I had to reset my phone and now, in addition to the earned badges for the monthly challenges being gone, I don’t see the current month challenge to earn new ones.

I’ve searched and searched to find a solution to the problem, but haven’t come across anything. Does anyone have a suggestion? I’m really only concerned with seeing the new challenges. it’s fine if i can’t restore the old ones.

thank you!

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 8:13 AM

Try unpairing and re-pairing the watch,first try restoring from backup and if that doesn't work then do it again and setup as new.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2020 8:13 AM in response to the_ferf

Try unpairing and re-pairing the watch,first try restoring from backup and if that doesn't work then do it again and setup as new.

Activity app monthly challenges are gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.