Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I update my phone to the iOS 14.2 and now some of my apps keep crashing. I’ve tried restarting the phone upgrading the apps and nothing seems to work.

I update my phone to the iOS 14.2 and now some of my apps keep crashing. I’ve tried restarting the phone upgrading the apps and nothing seems to work. Has anyone else experienced this?

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 11:49 PM

Force quit the app, then open it again

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Force the app to close. Apple Watch: With the appopen, press and hold the side button to show the power options. ... Apple TV: Double press the TV/Home button and swipe left or right to find the app with the issue. Then swipe up to close the app.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2020 11:49 PM in response to iOSupdated

Force quit the app, then open it again

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Force the app to close. Apple Watch: With the appopen, press and hold the side button to show the power options. ... Apple TV: Double press the TV/Home button and swipe left or right to find the app with the issue. Then swipe up to close the app.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open

I update my phone to the iOS 14.2 and now some of my apps keep crashing. I’ve tried restarting the phone upgrading the apps and nothing seems to work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.