Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps crash on iOS 14.3

I have not been able to access any apps (except for Apple apps) on my phone for the past hour, running on iOS 14.3 I have tried rebooting, and reinstalling the apps but the problem persists. Reinstallation failed too and won't even install the apps at all.

The iOS was updated about 2-3 weeks ago when it was first released and I didn't have any issues then. Also I noticed sudden battery drain hours before the apps crash.

Is there anyway to fix this? I can't even access the Gmail app or WhatsApp at all.

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 11:36 AM

6 replies

Jan 12, 2021 8:04 PM in response to DayanaFiqa

So after a few days of the phone working fine, I am now seeing that some of my apps are crashing again. Again reinstalling and offloading does not fix the problem.

Currently, some of the usual apps i use work, and I tried opening up all the other apps i have, a lot don't open at all and crash.

I'm afraid if I do a hard reset like before, all the apps will stop working.

I read over at reddit that i might have something to do with syncing with a mac mini (coincidence that I did as well?).

https://www.reddit.com/r/ios/comments/kqs8yi/all_3rd_party_apps_crashing/

as of now, It's looking like I have to do a factory reset again and NOT do any syncing to my desktop after the initial restore to keep it from getting the same problem again.

How do I get Apple support / developers to notice this annoying bug?

Apps crash on iOS 14.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.