Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keynote for high sierra

Please, help me to put in the Keynote for High Sierra 10.13.6. The Mac mini says for current version: the program is suddenly closed. Looks like I need the old version, where can i get it?

MacBook, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 4:01 AM

If you have previously installed Keynote from the Mac App Store, you can download it again;

Sign in with the Apple ID you used before, click the Purchased button in the top bar, look for Keynote in the list then click the install button next to Keynote.

If you have not purchased Keynote in the past, you won't be able to install Keynote for High Sierra.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 4:01 AM in response to Katjasavina

If you have previously installed Keynote from the Mac App Store, you can download it again;

Sign in with the Apple ID you used before, click the Purchased button in the top bar, look for Keynote in the list then click the install button next to Keynote.

If you have not purchased Keynote in the past, you won't be able to install Keynote for High Sierra.

keynote for high sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.