Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes view options

When I go to iTunes and say I want to view multiple options such as album name, artist, song name etc., it still shows only one column

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 10:22 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Dec 11, 2020 1:04 PM in response to turingtest2

So I use Music on my iPhone different from most people. I use my desktop iTunes to store my music. I have one device that I listen to music on, and then I keep a small group of songs on my phone in case I want to listen to music for a little while. The bottom picture is the music on my phone viewed from iTunes. The directions say to go to the view options to set up what you want to see for each song. So I check album and artist. But you can see in the top picture all I see is the name of the songs. 

Another annoying thing you can see in the view is that some of the songs I want to have on my phone, and I purchased from iTunes, show they need to be downloaded but that isn’t an option. 

The third annoying thing is, instead of just having those 64 songs on my phone, like it shows in iTunes, on my phone it shows all my purchased songs . It could be that I am suffering from the fact that I have a very old phone and it doesn’t work with iTunes, but I’ve had this problem for a long time even before my phone was so old. 

Anyway, thanks for your interest in helping me with all these minor annoying problems. Feel free to ignore some of them!

itunes view options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.