Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Numbers application won't run.

I have been trying to open Numbers for several days on my iMac. It is up to date on the current update. It keeps saying that the application isn't responding.

I was going to try to uninstall and reinstall, however it says that it won't close to do so.

Help!! I use this application all the time.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 4:16 PM

If you have the Numbers icon in the dock, right click on it, hold down the Option key, and choose "force quit".

If all else fails, you can hold down the computer power button until it shuts down. When it starts up it will ask if you want to reopen the windows that had been open. The answer is no.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 4:16 PM in response to CoachTamiM

If you have the Numbers icon in the dock, right click on it, hold down the Option key, and choose "force quit".

If all else fails, you can hold down the computer power button until it shuts down. When it starts up it will ask if you want to reopen the windows that had been open. The answer is no.

My Numbers application won't run.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.