Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't login into my Apple TV

I've been trying to log in with my Apple ID to my Apple TV and even if I write the right password, it displays a message of "wrong password"

What should I do?

I've already changed my Apple ID password many times, just in case the password that I'm entering is wrong, but same "wrong password" message appears every time I try to sign in.

I would appreciate if anyone helps, my Apple TV is a 2nd Gen I think, How can I know which version is my Apple TV and how do I fix my login?

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 6:29 PM

First, after you’ve changed your password theres a few things to do:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

if you have an older model (I posted how to identify it above)

if you have an older model ATV, the code is entered onto the end of the password as one entry. Example: “password123456” then click submit 

• email- submit
  • password123456- submit 

If you need more time you can have the code sent to you:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2020 6:29 PM in response to jasanchez108

First, after you’ve changed your password theres a few things to do:

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

if you have an older model (I posted how to identify it above)

if you have an older model ATV, the code is entered onto the end of the password as one entry. Example: “password123456” then click submit 

• email- submit
  • password123456- submit 

If you need more time you can have the code sent to you:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

I can't login into my Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.