Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DBS Digibank App not working

Hi! I need help with my phone, i am not sure if its my settings thats causing this.

Im unable to access DBS Digibank App on my Iphone 12 Pro Max. It is just showing a white screen after prompting me on ‘Local Network trying to connect allow Or not’

Im using the latest IOS, and the app is working on my wife’s iphone 12 pro max. And when i go to settings and go to DBS Digibank app, my setting page will freeze up.

Anyone is having this similar problem?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 4:33 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Dec 31, 2020 11:55 PM in response to Jeromeyew90

I tweeted at @dbs_care and they got their team to call me - turns out this is a known issue, and they advised a temporary fix: before starting the app, turn on airplane mode (which will turn off wifi, mobile data, and bluetooth), which will allow you to launch the app. Then turn airplane mode off to log in. I tried this and it worked. Hopefully DBS will issue a full fix / app update soon!

DBS Digibank App not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.