Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Newly added Apple Music tracks are first in playlists

Hello Apple Music experts. I want newly added tracks to go to the top of my playlists instead of being added to the bottom of the list. In my opinion, adding songs to the top of the pile makes a playlist more dynamic, and you listen to newly discovered songs more often.

Is there a way to set that up to automatically happen on Apple Music? I own a MacOS laptop and an iPhone.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 6:07 PM

Hi there francoisfromtheblock,

We understand you're looking to have newly added songs placed at the top of a playlist instead of the end, and we'd like to help point you in the right direction.

While this isn't currently an available option, you can submit feedback regarding this here: Product Feedback

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2020 6:07 PM in response to francoisfromtheblock

Hi there francoisfromtheblock,

We understand you're looking to have newly added songs placed at the top of a playlist instead of the end, and we'd like to help point you in the right direction.

While this isn't currently an available option, you can submit feedback regarding this here: Product Feedback

Cheers!

Newly added Apple Music tracks are first in playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.