Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. Since I updated my MacBook to Big Sur it will not configure with my Epson printer. Epson say there is no update that will configure with Big Sur and Airprint does not have my Epson Printer on their list. Anyone know of other drivers that work?

Hi. Since I updated my MacBook to Big Sur it will not configure with my Epson printer. Epson say there is no update that will configure with Big Sur and Airprint does not have my Epson Printer on their list. Anyone know of other drivers that work?

MacBook, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 10:40 AM

Look over here for your printer. Before doing so, scroll down the page regarding Big Sur notification bottom left of page.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.