Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I only pay for my Apple Card through the wallet app?

I'd like to add it to the online bill pay with my bank instead if at all possible.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 9:02 AM

Bill pay may not be supported.

You should link your bank account with Apple Card.

Then you can set up recurring scheduled payments in the Wallet app with just a few taps. If you don't have an eligible iPhone or iPad, you can make an Apple Card payment online at card.apple.com.

Set up scheduled payments for Apple Card

1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the more button , tap Scheduled Payments, then tap Continue.
  3. Tap Pay My Bill to pay your previous monthly balance or tap Pay Different Amount to choose an amount. Then tap next:

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2020 9:02 AM in response to Cl-46phoenix

Bill pay may not be supported.

You should link your bank account with Apple Card.

Then you can set up recurring scheduled payments in the Wallet app with just a few taps. If you don't have an eligible iPhone or iPad, you can make an Apple Card payment online at card.apple.com.

Set up scheduled payments for Apple Card

1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the more button , tap Scheduled Payments, then tap Continue.
  3. Tap Pay My Bill to pay your previous monthly balance or tap Pay Different Amount to choose an amount. Then tap next:

Dec 9, 2020 12:18 PM in response to askbarnabas

Thank you for the link to the page that I'd already read over several times. I wanted to know if Apple was forcing me to pay the bill either through the wallet app on my phone that forces me to tie my bank account to it, which I don't want to do because I don't use it, or pay through their website. The answer to that is yes, those are your two options.

You can't add the account to the bill pay service with your bank if you have one, which was what I wanted to do so that bill is right there with the rest of my bills.

Dec 9, 2020 9:06 AM in response to RUSD tech

Well, I guess if that's my only option then I WILL setup recurring payments. I don't use the wallet app, or Apple Pay really either, so I'm worried I would forget to pay the bill. That's why I wanted to add it to the Bill Pay feature of my bank.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I don't feel the need to run my entire life from my cell phone.

Dec 9, 2020 9:17 AM in response to RUSD tech

Ok thanks. I'll just get rid of the balance as quickly as possible so I don't have to deal with it anymore. The only reason I got the Apple Card in the first place was to get my wife an Apple Watch for her birthday without her knowing I purchased it ahead of time. I don't actually need or want the card.

Contacting Goldman Sachs is bridge too far for me. That would probably be many torturous hours on the phone due to a systemic lack of care about customers from most corporations, and I'm no masochist.

Can I only pay for my Apple Card through the wallet app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.