Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased ipad pro 11, Apple charge more than invoice price

Sorry this is not a tech question... This is basic math question.

I purchased a new ipad pro during recent 2020 4 day sale event on Nov.27. The total amount for this device and gift card is $857.17 (tax include). I paid with $100 gc and $757.17 was charged to my account balance. After 2 weeks waiting, today Apple sent me an email said I need pay extra $57.17 to keep processing this order. I chatted + called Apple for 9 times to solve this issue, fianlly Apple noticed I paid in full already and ship the order today.

However I check my account balance, Apple finally changed $800 from my account balance and $100 from gc. It seems I got charged by $900 for this $857.17 order. $42.83 ending balance disappear.

Anyone know who can really solve this issue? I am already tired chatting and calling Apple.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 10:19 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

purchased ipad pro 11, Apple charge more than invoice price

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.