Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

still cannot sample music in iTunes Music v01.0.6.10

when attempt to sample song, popup appears wanting me to purchase Apple Music. on an early question, Apple replied:

You mention that a window asking you to subscribe to Radio appears whenever you try to listen to a sample song. Are you referring to the window to join Apple Music?

If this is the window you see, you may have the "Sync Library" option turned on.

To check, go to Music > Preferences and go to the General tab. See if Sync Library is selected. If it is, uncheck the box, and quit Music. Launch Music again and see if you can play samples without any popups.

THIS DID NOT RESOLVE my problem, I unchecked Sync Library; quit Music and relaunched. - the popup still appears and I have no ability to preview (or purchase) individual song. NOW WHAT??????

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 10:28 AM

Shartrax,

When you search for the song, make sure you are in the iTunes Store, not in Apple Music. See below.

Similar questions

3 replies

still cannot sample music in iTunes Music v01.0.6.10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.