Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Banner appeared at bottom of iOS mail screen

I’m using an iPhone 11 with iOS 14.2

I sent a screenshot of an image from the Stocard to someone using the mail app, from one NHS.net account to another. Now the title that I used for that email appears in a banner at the bottom of every version the mail app screen and it won’t go away. I have tried closing the mail app & restarting the phone but it’s still there. Any ideas?

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 4:31 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2020 7:25 AM in response to Dr Cog

Hello Dr Cog.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see from your screenshot the issue you are having with the banner for a sent message in the Mail app, and will be glad to help. You have already performed some great trouble shooting. Let's also remove and re-add the email account to see if that helps:

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"Remove your email account and set it up again

1. On your computer, sign in to your email provider’s website. Make sure that all of your email is there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than your device.
  2. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
  3. Tap the email account that you want to remove.
  4. Tap Delete Account.
  5. Add your account again.

"

Cheers.

Banner appeared at bottom of iOS mail screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.