Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sign into existing account on STARZPlay Channel for Apple TV

Hi,

Have an existing STARZPlay account and want to use the STARZPlay channel on Apple TV.

However when i view the STARZPlay channel i only have the option to Sign Up for a free trial through Apple subscriptions.

Is something this simple not possible?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 6:35 AM

5 replies

Dec 15, 2020 7:43 AM in response to VicViper9

Ok??

Its very simple, if you want to use Apple’s channel service then you switch over to their subscription. If you want to be able to use the Starz app then you keep your existing account. You wouldn’t need to have both, and they aren’t the same service so you can’t access the channel when you have an existing Starz account and vice versa. There are other services that work similarly, such as the channels that Amazon hosts within their prime service. Those are the facts, however you are free to do what you want. I will leave you to it.

Sign into existing account on STARZPlay Channel for Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.