Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification of payment information

After spending 2.5 hours last weekend on the phone with 3 different Apple representatives the issue is still unresolved. I constantly get the message to verify my payment info on my iOS device and when I get there everything is fine. I am unable to rent movies at all from my Apple TV. This is getting ridiculous and I am on hold yet again today to attempt to get this resolved

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 11:15 AM

It can be your billing address not matching your banks billing address. For example I cannot use British Columbia in my billing address with Apple. I had to change it to BC. Or it needs you to enter the CVC code. Try editing some minor details, like the Postal code/Zip Code etc

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2020 11:15 AM in response to KCole1234

It can be your billing address not matching your banks billing address. For example I cannot use British Columbia in my billing address with Apple. I had to change it to BC. Or it needs you to enter the CVC code. Try editing some minor details, like the Postal code/Zip Code etc

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Verification of payment information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.