Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music cuts out after playing for a few seconds on iwatch

I recently noticed this problem with my iwatch 3. When i start play music on my iwatch it plays for a few 5-10 seconds and then it gets stuck. No matter what song I play. I did download the music to my iwatch and i did see if it plays fine on my iphone which it does.

I don't understand what the issue it. Watch has been updated to OS 7.1. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 7:23 AM

Double-check that you are following the steps correctly here, Play music on Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you are and still experience a problem, you can use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here to speak with Apple Support.

3 replies

Dec 13, 2020 8:17 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I tried this with my beats and air pods. I have the same issue. I did try to play music on my iphone and works fine for both the airpods and Beats.

So its definitely something odd with my iwatch. I can see the bluetooth connected to my airpods and stays connected. My cellular connection is good as well. Its just so odd this issue started a couple of weeks ago.

Music cuts out after playing for a few seconds on iwatch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.