Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch ECG

how can I use the ECG feature on my series 6 watch however it is not supported I’m my region and I still want to use it

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 3:38 PM

14 replies

Dec 14, 2020 4:46 PM in response to MustafaEzzeldin

MustafaEzzeldin wrote:

I didn’t say anything about breaking the law, why they don’t just say the it’s not supported in your country due to health authorities permissions but u can’t still use it under your own responsibility in front of your authority and without any slightest responsibility from Apple

Because it is against the law for Apple to include that feature in hour country at this time. The issue is not what you're allowed to do. The issue is what Apple is not allowed to do.

Dec 14, 2020 4:52 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

I think that you got a point and you are right but it might take a life time to be authorized her. So I am hoping to find any other way to change this because Apple product is not that cheap and it’s double the price of any other product in here and what’s make me buy it. Is that I am convinced it's the best operating system ever

Dec 14, 2020 5:10 PM in response to MustafaEzzeldin

Here's an analogy. Pharmaceutical companies are not allowed to sell antibiotics without a doctor's prescription in my country. It doesn't matter that I might have the knowledge to take them wisely. They just aren't allowed. If they tried to sell them to me without a prescription, they would be in a great deal of legal trouble.

There is no legal way for Apple to do what you want except wait for approval.

Apple Watch ECG

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.