You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to redeem a 3 month fitness plus trail after purchasing a new Apple watch 6?

Hi all

I've just bought an Apple Watch 6 about a month ago and want to try Fitness Plus. How can I activate my three months free? Can't seem to see it and make it happen. Both watch and iPhone 12 are on the latest iOS.

Cheers

Ben

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 6:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 10:57 AM

Hello ItsBenedict,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you want to know how to activate your free three months of Apple Fitness+. We're happy to assist you with this.

Make sure you've reviewed the terms and conditions for the promotion here:

Get three months of Apple Fitness+ free when you buy an eligible new Apple Watch.

This article shows you how to sign up: Get Apple Fitness+

Best Regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 18, 2020 10:57 AM in response to ItsBenedict

Hello ItsBenedict,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you want to know how to activate your free three months of Apple Fitness+. We're happy to assist you with this.

Make sure you've reviewed the terms and conditions for the promotion here:

Get three months of Apple Fitness+ free when you buy an eligible new Apple Watch.

This article shows you how to sign up: Get Apple Fitness+

Best Regards.

How to redeem a 3 month fitness plus trail after purchasing a new Apple watch 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.