Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How could I have 67 security breaches in my iPhone passwords?!

How could I have 67 security passwords breaches on my iPhone iPad devices?! I’m livid.

iPhone XR

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 11:12 AM

no reason to be livid.. just go thru and start changing your passwords. Be happy that you're being notified of the issue.

and to note.. this definitely doesn't mean they were compromised because of your iPhone.

If there are that many listed, odds are you are using repeat passwords for many many things, which is not good practice

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2020 11:12 AM in response to SolutionsRUs

no reason to be livid.. just go thru and start changing your passwords. Be happy that you're being notified of the issue.

and to note.. this definitely doesn't mean they were compromised because of your iPhone.

If there are that many listed, odds are you are using repeat passwords for many many things, which is not good practice

How could I have 67 security breaches in my iPhone passwords?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.